my favorite photo

¡ hello !

 

this is my favorite photo, the photo was captured by me, November 29, 2016, sleeping with my cat Martin ,it was one of thousands of momements , where were we together at all times, Martin died a year ago, from invasive cancer that took him from my hands. He fought unil the last moment to continue living, I miss him every day and I have this photo in my room to always remember.
seeing this photo my mind is transported to the exact moment when I  was with him , every day I think about him, and I wish you were with me the only thing I have left of him are the memories and our photos together , wich are treaured in my heart forever.
Martin was very especial, but now rest in peace from that cancer.
My favorite photo will always b the photos next to him.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6