My Autobiography

 

Hi, I want to tell you about me

My name is Valeria carrasco, I am twenty one  years old and I was born in 1999 in santiago.I have nationlity italian because my grandmother is italian . All my life I have lived in santiago but I would like to live in the south of chile.

I study food enginering,I love study it, I like  to learn about food processes.

I grew up in a home where my mom,dad and sister lived. In my first year when I was 15 years old, I was  in German School where learn German, but only  know  say hello in german.

Currently my parents are separated so I live in two houses, so I must organize myself well, in order to pass and time with they.I have a sister her name is Leda, she is  25 years old and she is civil ingenier, she is my best friend.

I love animals,I have 6 cats and 5 dogs, they are rescued  when they werw abandoned on the streets.

My hobbies is practice yoga, make fitnesand nails art. My favorite place is "lake pellaifa" because there is a lot nature.


Comentarios

  1. Wow! You really like animals, I like animals too but I have only two pets.
    Your hobbies are very cool.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I live in the south of Chile, it is beautiful! I would like to live in Chiloé.
    I also love animals. I have a dog named Luna.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow you have so many pets! For sure you really love it and they to you. You must have a beautiful heart. Pets are the best because they are always be with you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6