English 4, post 5

  hello teachers, today we must talk about our future work  First of all, I still don’t know exactly what fate holds for me, but I’ll talk about what I expect from a job.I imagine work, first of all a place where I can vbe comfortable, perhaps in a company where I can develop in the work an personal environment, I would like to work outdoors, or in an office but go out to the field, Iam vvery restless so I don’t know if I could sit all day in an office. I would like to work outdoors, or in an office but go out to the field, I am very restless so I don’t know if I could sit all day in an office.In my opinion regarding the salary, it should be a fair salary for what I wirked and studied, using my knowledge that I acquired during the 6 year career I do not know exactly how much I should receive monetarily .  I still have time to decide what I want to work on, since I am in my third year, but when the time comes to enter the world of work, I hope to do my best. And grow as a profesional.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Valeria! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6