my favorite subject


Hello, I have several favorite subjects, but they all have chemistryToday I will talk about my favorite subject is general chemistry 2, now with the topic of the pandemic we carry out the classes through zoom, all the classes I do exercises, to learn betterthe main contents, thermochemistry, chemical kinetics, personally I really liked thermochemistry, I learned the content very wellThe subject in general is my favorite because I love chemistry, and for a few years I have had general subjects, not specific to my career.I also really like the laboratory, but due to the pandemic you cannot attend, as the years go by I will have more chemistry subjects, each time they are a little more difficult. General Chemistry Course 2 is an introductory course for later chemistry.the other subjects that I have this semester are introductory to the career, so they are not specifically my career.


Comentarios

  1. I am taking general chemistry 1 and it is fun, I think I will enjoy general chemistry 2 as much as you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love chemistry too!!! this semester I have general chemistry 1. I enjoy so much lessons and read Chang's book.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. if you like thermochemistry, I think you will have it in the physicochemistry course, which is really a bit difficult :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow, you make General Chemistry 2 sound very funny, the truth is that before reading your post I was very scared.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. After chemistry general 2 are a lot of "more difficult" subject, some are more great other don't to much

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6