My reference

hello, today I am going to write about one of my great references in the food industry I will focus on her career She is Ana María Espinosa Bañados she works as Commercial Manager of Sapore S.A., a company belonging to the Harmony Group of Argentina, which has the representation of prestigious international companies of ingredients for the food industry. After a year in Civil Engineering at the Pontifical Catholic University, he decided to change careers, since he was interested in the subject of nutrition and food. He wanted something more applied and had chemistry, which he always liked, and he chose the University of Chile for its quality. She graduated from Food Engineering in 1999, receiving the following year in January 2000 a writing about her because when I found out about the career, I read about her and became more excited about the career, seeing her achievements, how she has grown as a professional. , inspired me to be in the career and grow both personally and professionall

attached photo of maria




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6