free theme ( june 4) post 6

 

hello..

for this free topic, i will talk about my hobby, my favorite hobby is jogging, I go jogging every morning to be physically and mentally well, I'm usually distressed, and being able to jog helps me feel

less distressed

I had surgery on my knees and that makes it a bit difficult for me to jog, since the impact that the knee receives is stronger, lately i like jogging at night

but I'm still scared, So for now I will continue drinking in the mornings, now with the issue of the pandemic I must leave at a time established by the Ministry of Health, and clearly it has to be fulfilled so something on the sports strip and wait for it to end later this to go jogging at night.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2