English 4, post 2

 

My best vacation was 2019, I feel like it was many years ago, but no, it was two years ago.

trip to san pedro de atacama located in the north of chile. I went with my dad my sister and my sister's boyfriendWe were 8 days in San Pedro and 1 in Calama. In the first instance we were not going to Calama but a rain and flood changed the plans.We were 8 days in San Pedro and 1 in Calama. In the first instance we were not going to Calama but a rain and flood changed the plans. In San Pedro I visited different places such as Red Stones, Devil's Creek and the well-known Valley of the Moon, I made friends with foreigners, an Israeli named Amit and a French named Theo. I hope to travel to your countries soon to meet you. On the last day of the trip, a heavy rain started and the roads closed. We made the decision to go to Calama or we would lose the plane ticket. We were the last bus to leave San Pedro. arriving in calama I stayed where a friend I had not seen for a long time. It was a very nice day. the whole trip was a beautiful experience.

 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

free theme ( june 4) post 6