About my career

 

When I was a little girl the job of my dreams it was veterinary because I loved animals and I like take care of them. through time I realized it is not necessary be a vet to be able to help, there are other ways to help.So I started helping animal foundation.

After finishing the high school and it was necessary  know that I would want study, I searched Professions. In my opinion it is not easy to choose a profession in which we will work all our lives.So i thought it through, I searched subjects that I will l liked and it was always chemistry.So I found the food engineering profesión, which fulfills with everything what I like.

My experience at the university it has been very good . I really like what I study, I have good friends at the university. I like learning, At the end of this career, I would like to study other things, take courses of something.  would like to improve and learn new things. In the future I see myself developing my career and being happy in the south.


Comentarios

  1. I still study food engineering! We are colleagues haha, and how great that you help an animal foundation, I loved it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also thought was a veterinarian. I like that more people love so much animals <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Veterinary is a nice career where you have to be very dedicated :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6