my favorite movie.........

 hello....

My favorite movie is the great gatsby, I like this movie because I like the mystery caused by the main character, I like it to be a mix between the jazz epoch and the modern epoch, I love the music of the movie, that same combination of jazz and modern is adapted into the music.

when I see the movie I imagine that I am at that time, but it's no longer on Netflix.

the movies that I like to watch They are comedy to laugh a lot and have a nice time, I don't like sad movies because I am very sensitive.

the last movie that I saw es “la otra missy” In my opinión it's the best comedy movie since the movie started I laughed a lot and I totally recommend it, you will not regret seeing it.

 


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "The great gasby" sounds a very interesting movie, I always wanted to see it, but now i cant because is not on Netflix, it's very difficult.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6