My favorite technology

 Hello.........

 I was thinking  a lot about this question, I never thought this question .My favorite technology it is my cell phone because  I am nails artist and the cell phone is a work tool, communicating with clients, I also study in my cell phone ,I watch videos, I can pictures, I save images, I read books . I practically do everything on my cell phone. The frequency with which I occupy my cell phone it at least it­­s 3 hours daily.My daily routine with my cell phone is the following:

To wake up in the morning I use the alarm on my cell phone. then I take a shower I put the alarm because the time in the morning is shorter and sometimes my showoers are very long.then while I dress I listen to a little music because I like to dance while I do it. My life without my cell phone it would be strange.



Comentarios

  1. I think that the cell phone is very important to everyone, at what age did you have your first phone?? What memories do you have of it?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6