English 4, post 4

 

Hello teacher , how can we write about any topic today I will talk about a very interesting book and movie and I really like it, the truth is it is my favorite movie .

My favorite movie is the great gatsby, I like this movie because I like the mystery caused by the main character, I like it to be a mix between the jazz epoch and the modern epoch, I love the music of the movie, that same combination of jazz and modern is adapted into the music.

when I see the movie I imagine that I am at that time, but it's no longer on Netflix. For that reason I must read the book, and the book has more details that do not appear in the movie and important details, without a doubt the music is great to hear it in the movie but he book catches you and you must finish it. Well the book has that magic. And that is where my question comes in, if I prefer the book or the movie in the same way, be it a book or a movie, I always recommend it, one of the songs in the film is by lana del rey.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6