my cat martin

 

Hello....

 Today I'm going to talk to you about a very important topic for me.my cat , I wrote in a post about my cat Martín , and how important it is in my life.
Martin was born in 2008, I wanted to adopt the sister, but another family adopted her sister, I adopted Martín, it was the happiest day of my life, we have a special connection
He looked at me and I already knew that I needed, Martín unfortunately died of oral cancer, Martin every dayI would like to see him and hug him
it has been difficult to assume his death, he was my partner, but the important thing is that he is resting and not suffering,
and it is present every day in my thoughts and heart. I love writing about him
I like to show the world the love I have for my Martín,
and how special it is to me,
I like to show many photos of him, I have many
in my room,
I have some very nice paintings of Martin,
it is very realistic, I feel that I have it close.

 

Comentarios


  1. I'm really sorry, it's very sad when our pets leave our side, but the good memories stay forever. Martin is in a better place now. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh I feel so sorry for Martin, I was touched by your story, I have 2 pets and I can't imagine myself without them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a beautiful story, it is impressive the connection that is generated with animals, surely martin is accompanying you from another dimension.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's very sad when a pet dies, sorry for your loss 😔.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My reference

English 4, post 2

free theme ( june 4) post 6